1993-2021 Touring FLH/FLT Harley Davison models.
The new FOX RSD QS3-QSR IFP-R remote reservoir rear shocks mounting position gives you easy access to the Quick Switch compression (QS3) three-position adjuster on the remote reservoirs, allowing you to select between three specific settings: maximum comfort, extra support during hard acceleration, or most responsive and precise handling. Three distinct settings make it easy to dial in the correct rebound for different riding situations: comfort on bumpy backroads, “any road” balance of control and comfort, and a “glued to the asphalt” feeling on smooth twisty roads.
- Model-specific optimized ride tune
- QS3 – 3 position quick switch compression adjust
- QSR – 3 position quick switch rebound adjust
- Spring preload setting guide marks
- Aluminum remote reservoir
- Gas-charged mono-tube with internal floating piston (IFP)
- 1.5” 6061-T6 aluminum type III hard anodized body
- Includes fender mounting hardware
- Matte black spring and black anodized preload ring
- Fully rebuildable and re-valvable
- Advanced high-flow, deflective speed-sensitive damping
- 5/8” low friction, super-finished hard chrome shaft adjustments
- Spring preload with easy to use plastic wrench included
IMPORTANT - Please Enter at Checkout
Percentage of Time Riding With Passenger
Year/Model of Motorcycle
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.