For 1999-2019 FLHT/FLHR/FLHX/FLTR/ and Lo-Pro equipped models. (Except HD FL Trike)
- Available in Black, Clear Anodized or Gold.
- Legend's touring specific spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance
- REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming out.
- REVO's extended coil length has larger "sweet spot" without increasing overall shock length
- REVO's unique spring rate offers the ability to soften pre-load, reducing ride height and maintaining a smooth ride
- Allows minimal pre-load adjustments when changing between riders' weights or loads
- Adjusts by hand, no tools needed
- Available in 12" and 13", standard or heavy-duty applications
- Easy installation and alignment, provided by spherical bearings on both top and bottom
- All the benefits of the new REVO shocks above plus six external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound
- Provides optimum rebound performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference, or personal riding style
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- NOTE: Heavy Duty spring applications are recommended for 500lb. + rider and passenger total weight.
- P65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty
- Made by hand in Sturgis, South Dakota, USA
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.