Brand New From Legend Suspensions!
NOTE: 14" REVO ARC Remote Reservoir require short exhaust.
- Available in Black Type III Hard-coat Anodize
- Legend's touring specific spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance
- REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming-out
- REVO's extended coil length has larger "sweet spot" without increasing overall shock length
- Allows minimal pre-load adjustments by hand when changing between riders' weights or loads
- Adjusts by hand, no tools needed
- Available in 13" and 14", standard or heavy-duty applications
- Easy installation and alignment, provided by spherical bearings on both top and bottom
- 35mm monotube construction
- Deflective disc valve stacks
- Balanced/Matched piston and base-valve design specific for these motorcycle applications
- Low friction sealing system and PTFE based sliding bearings for improved performance and feel
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of compression
- Provides optimum rebound and compression performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference, or personal riding style
- Nitrogen gas bladder design allows ultra-fast response and stiction-free movement
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- NOTE FL: Heavy Duty applications are recommended for 500lb. + rider and passenger total weight.
- P65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made by hand in Sturgis, SD USA
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.