Two legends in the offroad racing world, Russ Wernimont and Walker Evans have come together to design and manufacture the new RWD RS-1 Monoshocks. With decades of racing technology between these two, the Harley world finally has a performance shock that truly outperforms anything on the market today.
These shocks are built here in the USA in Southern California.
- Black anodized aluminum shock body and remote mount reservoir
- 5/8" stainless steel shaft
- High-quality Eibach spring
- Feature internal bypass technology for a superior ride
- Adjustable compression dampening
- Adjustable spring pre-load to set sag
- Preload wrench included
- Remote reservoir mount also included
- Manufactured by Walker Evans Racing
- Mounts with existing OEM hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Shock is longer than the OEM shock, this will raise the ride height approx. 1" to 2" depending on model.
Application: 2018-2019 Softail Models
MFR Part# RWD-RS1.MONO