Two legends in the offroad racing world, Russ Wernimont and Walker Evans have come together to design and manufacture the new RWD RS-1 Shocks. With decades of racing technology between these two, the Harley world finally has a performance shock that truly outperforms anything on the market today.
These shocks are built here in the USA in Southern California. RWD's RS-1 Shocks are highlighted with high quality Eibach springs which come standard in Black.
- Black Anodized Aluminum Shock Bodies and Piggy Back Reservoirs
- Internal Bypass Technology
- Adjustable Compression Dampening
- Adjustable Spring Pre-load to Set Sag
- High/Low Speed Compression
- 5/8 Stainless Steel Shaft
- Billet Piggy Back Reservoir
- Eibach Springs
- Designed by Russ Wernimont
- Manufactured by Walker Evans Racing
- Made in USA
Application:1999-2019 FLHT/FLHR/FLHX/FLTR (Except Trikes)
Standard - Up to 300lb load, up to 350lbs 2-up
Heavy Duty - 300lb + load, 2-up 351lbs+
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.