- Feature revolutionary design - allows quicker, easier installation without the removal of the rocker covers
- .4375” diameter Chromoly steel
- Threaded adjuster screws into the pushrod until the threads disengage and the adjuster simply slides into the pushrod, making installation or removal a snap
- Once the pushrod is installed and adjusted, the lock nut prevents the adjuster from moving
- The ball ends of the pushrods are drilled so that oil can flow through the pushrod
- Twin Cam and XL applications will require aftermarket pushrod tubes that allow access to adjusters.
- S&S Quickee pushrods are designed especially for use with Evolution and Twin Cam style hydraulic tappets. They are not compatible with stock or aftermarket Shovelhead hydraulic tappets or most solid-style tappets.
(4) Adjustable Quickee pushrods
(4) Lower pushrod covers (4) Pushrod cover keepers