*All seats are made to order. Approx. 5-7 day turnaround.
Call or email us for custom options, including stitch colors!
Constructed from carbon fiber-weave and SaddleHyde.
The Roadsofa™ is crafted specifically for riders that love lay down 500+ miles of the open road in a day. It is the ultimate long-distance touring seat for Harley-Davidson touring models. Standard features include rider and passenger Gelcore™ Technology, a split-cushion lumbar area designed to sit you into the Gelcore™ instead of hammocking your body onto the cover like most OEM and aftermarket seats on the market.
*Upgrade options include driver’s backrest, extended reach profiles for the taller rider that needs that extra room, rider and passenger heated options, trunk pad covers and more.
Gelcore™ Technology is a guarded company secret that no other manufacturer can duplicate. Don't be fooled by other companies foam only, air and gel stories. Our Gelcore™ is formulated and manufactured in house and is engineered to dampen, divert, and deflect energy through a mechanical process resulting in a smooth, therapeutic ride.
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- SaddleGel™ in front and rear reduces tailbone pressure and increases circulation and comfort for both driver and passenger.
- Tall lumbar support and wide driver saddle-support the back and legs for superior comfort, while the streamlined nose improves the rider's reach to the ground.
- The refined split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure from maximum long-range comfort.
- Ventilated soft upholstery seating leather provides the most luxurious look and ride.
- It comes with a fitted rain cover specially designed to protect your seat from water and dirt.
- Optional Hi/low seat heaters provide warmth, comfort, and the convenience that today's riders demand. (Available on some models)
- Matching passenger backrest / Tour-Pak pad cover completes the custom look. (Sold Separately)(for models that require)
- Models available with a built-in backrest that eliminate additional brackets that mount to the fender. (Does not accommodate Saddlemen or HD fender-mounted Backrest)
Drag Part# 0801-1166
Black with Black Stitching